December 4, 2010

Guess Who's 2?

Brandon turned 2!!

Here are the little cupcakes I made for Brandon's Birthday.  Take note that mini cupcakes are NOT worth frosting....they may look cute, but definitely not worth it....stick to the good 'ol fashioned regular-sized cupcakes!

Here he is...King of the Room.....being sung to (and yes that's Justin's infamous, "oh yeah" at the end of the Happy Birthday Song).
Justin picked this Car Rug with Cars out for Brandon
And this is from Grandma, Grandpa & Cassi....
thank goodness for good sales around his Birthday!
This is his favorite!  It hasn't gone outside yet because it's so cold....so I figure it's fine.....Brandon loves it.....and so does Justin.  Justin sets the timer in the kitchen to take turns....do you sense a little jealousy??
 
We love our boys!!!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon!!

That last picture cracks me up because that's exactly what Warren would do!

Chris said...

Caytlin tells me that Santa Barbara right now has a high of 60 degrees. So you're telling me that it's "so cold"...come on :) It's been a high of 20 degrees for a number of days here in Utah. Once it gets down under 45, then you can say it's too cold. ;)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! And those cupcakes are DARLING!!

JonathanJeni said...

I pretty much think we still have not sung him Happy Birthday yet! Maybe by now he'll be confused if we do sing. Happy birthday B man!

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Awww, I love this boy!