I love it!! The only thing cuter than a Stock boy dressed as a firefighter, is TWO Stock boys dressed as firefighters!
Brandon is the cutest kid I've ever seen.
i LOVE their costumes and that they were both firemen. Justin just seems so big and brandon is just the cutest. his smile is priceless.
How adorable!!!!! I swear you tape that chin forward!:) I miss those guys!
I think I look at these pictures about once a day. They are the kind that make you smile every time!!! I love them!!! :)
What great looking kids! They are SO cute! I miss you!
Umm, who knew those would turn out to be the CUTEST costumes in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it!! The only thing cuter than a Stock boy dressed as a firefighter, is TWO Stock boys dressed as firefighters!
Brandon is the cutest kid I've ever seen.
i LOVE their costumes and that they were both firemen. Justin just seems so big and brandon is just the cutest. his smile is priceless.
How adorable!!!!! I swear you tape that chin forward!:) I miss those guys!
I think I look at these pictures about once a day. They are the kind that make you smile every time!!! I love them!!! :)
What great looking kids! They are SO cute! I miss you!
Umm, who knew those would turn out to be the CUTEST costumes in the UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment