October 6, 2010

Bathroom Mishap: Take 2

About this same time last year I made a post about Justin locking himself in the bathroom.
Yes, this is a "Take 2" except it was Brandon this time!
Matt REALLY didn't want me to post it again, SORRY! I won't post a picture of his eye peeping out the doorknob hole, instead I'll post one of Justin trying to help.....
This is a picture of Justin trying to get Brandon to hold on to his snake, Taipan, so he could pull him out. He tried and then said, "darn, it didn't work!"
Notice my electric screwdriver......needless to say it REALLY DID break this time. I was able to piece it together last time (you had to turn the doorknob a certain way to open/close it).
I am proud to say that I have replaced the doorknob, as well as our bedroom doorknob that needed a key to unlock it - and we have never had a key for it!
Hopefully there won't be a "Take 3!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!!!!!! Way to be such a go-getter!

Matt said...

I wanna see that picture of Brandon

t & e said...

that is hilarious! i love your boys! i'm sorry that you have to be the handyman around your house, you can blame my dad for making matt such a wimp in that category.

Jonathan Osorio said...

Hey....I wanna see the peephole picture of Brandon too! These are the kind of memories that you'll be telling 10 and 20 years from now!