Again, better late than never, eh? The Beach House was fun with Matt's family the week following Lake Powell. I could post a million pictures, but I'll spare you and just post 4. It was a little cold, but we still managed to have fun. It only helped that our Bathroom was nicer - and possibly bigger - than our house! The boys sure did enjoy
Bubble Baths in the Jet Tub!
The beach is always a great place to take pictures too!
I love my boys, all three of them!
Thanks, Stock family, for the fun time! It was relaxing and fun and the kids really LOVED hanging out with their cousins. Matt and I enjoyed realxing with the family!
3 comments:
I love the last picture! It was pretty fun, (we'll just forget about how crazy mya was) and you should do another post and post lots and lots of pictures. MISS YOU!
The picture of all 3 of your boys is THE BEST! I love it! :)
Oh wait, and that close up cheeser of the boys is SO sweet!!! awww
Post a Comment