Better late than never, right? Here are a FEW pictures from Lake Powell this summer. The boys and I went with my family and we had a lot of fun!
Here's Brandon driving the Houseboat with Grandpa
This is how Justin rolled all week long!
And this is how Brandon rolled all week long!
Justin enjoyed fishing off the back of the houseboat. He caught and
reeled in his own foot-long catfish (we put it back).
Brandon enjoyed being thrown in the air by Grandpa & Uncle Matt!
Justin also loved being towed on the Inner tube. Here he is with Cassi catching some air!
Thanks , Mom & Dad, for the fun trip!
3 comments:
WOW fun trips! I LOVE the pics of brandon buried in his innertube and cassie FLYING!!!
Wow! Justin is so much braver that I am. I totally refuse to go on the tube. Your kids are just so cute I can't get over it. I listen to my birthday message all the time. Now, plan your trip here and hurry before Brandon doesn't fly free.
That last shot is great! Gotta love that camera of yours.
Post a Comment