Last Sunday Justin turned 5!!!
We headed over to Mom and Dad's house for the usual
Sunday dinner, presents, and cake.
Justin's dinner request was:
-Burritos filled with Refried Beans, Spanish Rice, Juicy Meat, lettuce, and Ketchup
-Pickles
-Watermelon
-Salad with Ranch Dressing
Below are the decorations Cassi made
Here is the present Brandon bought for Justin......
Brandon's not happy because he wants the candy!
Then we surprised Justin with an attack outside:
Operation Silly String
Then he blew out his trick candles on his Sonic cake.
Yes I made it....let's just say it's harder than it looks,
especially when your're not an artist!
Sonic was Justin's request, yet again.
Let's cross our fingers for something different next time!
6 comments:
Please tell me Brandon got some of that candy! I can't bear it!
The cake looks amazing!
The cake turned out AMAZING! Love the dinner request, too. Happy Birthday, Justin!!!
I can't believe he's 5! I bet he loved every bit of that party: the sonic everything, candy, silly-string, JUICY MEAT. I mean come on, a party without juicy meat isn't worth having!! ;) I love that little guy!
I wish I were there! How fun! I love the silly string, the cake, Cassi's decorations, etc. I can't believe he's 5! My favorite pic...Brandon crying bc he wants the candy. Classic! I miss those little guys...and you, of course!
Looks like a great party! I'm glad I can see your blog now!
Holy cow lynds! that cake is awesome, there is no way i would be able to do something like that. how did you do it? i can't believe justin is 5, i was thinking about his blessing the day we blessed mya and couldn't believe how fast time has gone. thanks for my birthday song message, i loved the chachacha part. trent and i just laughed and laughed. miss you guys! are you planning your trip here yet?
Post a Comment