April 19, 2010

The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and The Big Hungry Bear

If you have not read "The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry And The Big Hungry Bear" then you are missing out. It is MY favorite children's book and yes, I can recite the whole story by memory!
Meet the little mouse....

*note the half eaten strawberry*

The red ripe strawberry, from our little garden...

And the big hungry bear....

*note the mouse ate his half while still attached to the plant and the
bear ate his half after he picked and washed it*
".....share half with me, and we'll both eat it all up. Yum!"

5 comments:

Katie said...

You NEED to print these into a little book Lyndsi! SOOO cute!!

JonathanJeni said...

I miss the little mouse and big hungry bear, as do Ethan and Noah. I should see if the librbary has that book...I'm going today. Great looking strawberries!

Loral said...

Thanks Lyndsi!! :) I'm trying to put up pictures as soon as possible, so they won't build up on me like they usually do. I hope you guys are doing great!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! Mostly the half chewed berry on the bush. lol

Mary Kalree said...

Strawberries in a potted plant? Fantastic! I need to try this.