May 2, 2010

ULTRA-SOUND of our buns-in-the-oven!!!!!

Surprise!
It's a first!
Their not boys!
They're.................
................................
any guesses.....
.....................
are you dying to find out?....
..................................
.................
.................................
Okay, I won't make you
wait any longer for the
long awaited pictures....
.........................
............
they're
buns-in-the-oven that are ULTRA easy to make,
which also have a very SOUND recipe!
Fooled you, huh?
I made a regular French Bread and one I made up. You see, a long time ago I worked at Great Harvest Bread Co. here in Santa Barbara and I had a favorite .......
drum roll please.............
Cheddar Garlic Bread! To tell you how good they both were, I have no pictures of cooked bread!
Now that is one good bun-in-the-oven ULTRA-SOUND!
Thanks Jeni and Jaimi!

5 comments:

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

holy moly i thought you were prego!! haha that was crazy.. anyway that bread looks super good you will have to teach me how to make it i love great harvest... dan told me youre coming out this month im so excited! hopefully our new house will be decent enough:) as in like, livable. we keep finding problems with it! it should be by then. k cya then!!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

You DO know that I would have hurt you very badly if I found out you were pregnant by blog, right!? ;) Your cheddar-garlic loaf looks so yummy!!! See you in a few.

Jeannie said...

OH! You are so mean!! You totally had me fooled. But at least the bread looks good. Can I get the recipe? (And I did not know you used to work at Great Harvest. Love that store!)

Katie said...

lol! You DID have me fooled! I'm with Jeannie - Don't keep that recipe to yourself!

t & e said...

oh you were almost in big trouble. you know you have to tell me before you blog about being pregnant. that bread looks delicious. maybe it could make it's way to the beach house this summer!!!!!