March 15, 2010

Championship Game!

Again, I wish I had the good camera....here's the final score for the Championship Game......yes, the UCSB Gauchos won the Big West Tournament!!!!

I know it's a bad picture but you can see the excitement in Justin's face (Matt's holding him in the bottom right).....he was soooooo excited!!!

Justin giving Ole a high five!

Matt cutting part of the net down from the game! I have a ton more pictures but they're even more blurry add grainy, believe it or not.

Great games Gauchos! They're now off to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to play in the NCAA Tournament against Ohio St. (ranked #2 in the Midwest). They leave Wednesday and play Friday....I could go but the list of "cons" outweighed the "pros" by A LOT!!! Good luck Gauchos!!

4 comments:

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

I just picked Gauchos in my espn bracket to win over Ohio St. GO GAUCHOS!!! LOVE how excited Justin is in these pics!!

Katie said...

SO exciting! And don't forget Justin's ESPN debut!

michelle m said...

The next time he comes home teaching we would like an autograph, please.

Flem said...

Congratulations!! I wanted to wish them luck on the luckiest day of the year, so good luck to the gauchos. Ohio state won't know what him them! The weather in Wisconsin alone could get our beachcombers but I am confident they will do a great job.