March 15, 2010

Semifinal Game!

We went down to Anaheim for the Big West Tournament and had a lot of fun! I'll skip over a lot of fun details, but the one thing I WISH I had remembered was my BIG/GOOD camera. So, here are some grainy and blurry pictures with my little/bad camera.

I can never get a good picture of Matt on the bench because he likes to be on the outskirts of the huddle. Matt's location + Matt's height = Where's Waldo!

Here's a picture of the final score.

And please don't remind me how dirty Hotel floors are, we were hungry and the only place open/fast was Carl's Jr. so we hit the drive-thru. Here's Justin, Brandon, and Me fighting over the BBQ Sauce for our chicken. If I see another french fry I think I might vomit!

Justin lying in his couch bed, SOOOO EXCITED!! Brandon wanted in too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are crazy Lyndsi!! I wish I had enough time to take random GREEN pictures and post them. haha.