March 10, 2009

Batter up!

Justin loves to play baseball and he really wanted me to take a video of him playing (I sensed some jealousy after watching a few videos of Brandon). So I took a couple of videos and I opted for this one because you can see my mad catching skills right before your very eyes. Don't blink or you'll miss my catch! Oh wait, this is supposed to be for Justin, watch him in action in our Living Room playing baseball!

2 comments:

t & e said...

oh man he reminds me so much of matt. he is growing up waaaaaay to fast. and i must say NICE CATCH, it was lightning speed! miss you guys!

Cory Elvidge said...

Ok seriously, you win mom of the year award for letting your son play baseball in the house lol! And NICE CATCH! Really that's all I noticed in the whole video... you catching the ball. Was there something else? :) :) :)