So I finally got a video of Brandon laughing without Justin interrupting, however, you can still hear him in the background with his Dad. It looks like he has blue hair but it's just from the computer light!
oh geez. it reminds me of the video i have of justin when he was that age. i can't watch anymore it makes me too sad. make sure to give your kids hugs and kisses from aunt emmy because i'm afraid they won't know me if you don't.
I can't believe I'm missing out on him growing up too! I hope CA goes completely bankrupt(for my sake only), b/c I'm moving down there as soon as something affordable opens up! He is so sweet and adorable, and I want to hold him so bad!
LOL! I just LOVE baby laughs!!! I just posted one on facebook of Sammy laughing and I'm quite sure no one loves it as much as I do lol. Don't you just want to eat them up!?! xo
5 comments:
LOVE this! Those are the moments when ALL the hard work totally pays off.
oh geez. it reminds me of the video i have of justin when he was that age. i can't watch anymore it makes me too sad. make sure to give your kids hugs and kisses from aunt emmy because i'm afraid they won't know me if you don't.
That was so cute! What is it about laughing, smiling babies? I love it!
I can't believe I'm missing out on him growing up too! I hope CA goes completely bankrupt(for my sake only), b/c I'm moving down there as soon as something affordable opens up! He is so sweet and adorable, and I want to hold him so bad!
LOL! I just LOVE baby laughs!!! I just posted one on facebook of Sammy laughing and I'm quite sure no one loves it as much as I do lol. Don't you just want to eat them up!?! xo
Post a Comment