The boys and I tagged along with Matt recruiting to West Covina and St. George this week. We were able to see Dan, Lauren, and Sadie then travel with them to see UCSB play (or should I say beat the pants off) UNLV......here's the outcome:
We met up there with Ben, Ashley, and Wesley
and then we did a little sight seeing the next day along the strip.........
Here's Brandon and Sadie playing together...
And here's Justin and Brandon going to sleep with Wesley
We had a really fun time and thank you to Dan and Lauren for letting us stay with them and Ben and Ashley for letting us stay with them at The Palms Place - where we shared an elevator with and talked to Jonathan Duhamel (he won the World Series Poker Tournament and he was there because he just got married) on his way up to the Penthouse to celebrate.
1 comment:
That was sooo fun! I always have a blast taking trips with you!
Post a Comment