This is a couple of "Family Home Evenings" that are on Justin's door. The hearts are all things that he knows...the beginning of his testimony. I LOVE THIS so much that I had to share. The best part is Matt and I said "let's write your testimony on these hearts, these all say I know ______ and you fill in the blank" he never once paused & we actually ran out of hearts☺
8 comments:
that's awesome!
what a little stud... we definitely can't wait to see him and everyone else at the family reunion.
That's amazing! How are you guys? It's been too long!
I love that kid and his strong testimony. He is amazing!
I don't think there is anything cuter than that! How sweet Lynds. :) aww, little j-man is growing up.
I love this idea!! (I'm totally stealing it ;) Something tells me Justin is going to make an amazing missionary someday.
justin is just like matt, so crazy! can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
justin is just like matt, so crazy! can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment