June 24, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home.....

Who wouldn't want to be greeted like this when they come home??

both boys running for Daddy, Daddy smiling, boys smiling.....

.....not to mention, Mommy smiling too!
*NO this was not staged.....this happens EVERY DAY, I just happened to be outside with the camera this time*

4 comments:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

This makes me smile ;)

t & e said...

i love this! i love when i'm talking to matt on his way home and the door opens and i can hear both boys saying, daddy! i can just hear the happiness in the voices. miss you guys!

JonathanJeni said...

I LOVE when boys LOVE to see their daddy!!!! It delinitely makes me smile too!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

It makes me smile too! :) That is SO sweet, you can see the love on their faces!!