May 29, 2010

Disneyland

To finish off our Road Trip we went to Disneyland! We are not the type of family that wears Goofy Hats and Mickey Ears, but we are the type of family that LOVES to make our kids happy! What better place to do that then to go the the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland! A lady asked me if I wanted her to take our picture on a boat ride and I quickly said "No, that's okay, thanks though" but before I could finish, Matt said, "yeah, thank you, give her the camera and let her take our picture!"
It turns out this picture would be the only picture I have of myself from the WHOLE trip, sound familiar to any other Mother out there????? I guess I wanted to take the picture quickly so I didn't even bother telling the kids to say cheese...oh well, this is proof that we were all there!

This is Matt and Justin on the Roller coaster in Toontown. I don't think you can see Justin's face because it's too small. If you could you would smile too! His hair is blowing straight up and he has the biggest grin on his face:-) He went on this twice, once with Matt and once with me.

This is the other ride he went on twice, well we all went twice on this one, the Buzz Lightyear ride. This kid couldn't be happier to beat Zurg with his laser beam! As you can tell, Matt really got into this ride. I guess I did too the second time around when I was trying to beat my 4-year old son and hit more targets to get more points.

And this is Justin driving and happy on Autopia! We had a fun time at Disneyland and a fun Road Trip. Everything went perfect.........except for me forgetting our BIG, NICE camera that takes AMAZING pictures! At least we have our memories captured on our little camera that takes good pictures!

4 comments:

Jonathan Osorio said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time too! That feeling of not having your BIG, NICE camera is too recent for us too. EVERY single time that we choose to take the smaller camera for the sake of less weight....we get burned. Every time we have regretted not bringing along the nicer one, and this time, I was wishing I had it at Disney World (so many beautiful views)

t & e said...

Lynds-you guys had quit the vacation, I'm so jealous. I love that on the buzz ride both Matt and Jman have their mouths wide open. I love Disneyland.

Jeannie said...

Glad you guys had such a blast. Warren especially liked seeing Justin in the Buzz Light Year ride. Couldn't get enough of viewing that one!

Mary Kalree said...

I also fall prey to the no-pictures-of-mom trap. Glad you had such a fun trip!