This is how you do Vegas, family style! We went to a Resort that was away from the strip, we had a lot of fun! Below are the boys walking to the big pool with two waterfalls!
This is Justin behind one of the two falls. Justin said his favorite part of the trip was "the big pool with the waterfalls"
This is Brandon taking a peek of the view....no he really just spotted water down below so we had to pry him away from the window! Even the elevator opening and dinging didn't pull him away, he just kept repeating "wawa"
The boys decided to go snuggle with Dad in the morning. Matt is becoming notorious for bed head (can't forget getting woken up to the fire alarm in the middle of the night when we went up north for Bill & Angie's wedding....my family knows what I'm talking about)
I tried to get Matt to book the Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, The Luxor, etc. but he insisted on keeping with this nice place since it was off the strip. Thank heavens I agreed, this is TRULY the way to go:
Vegas, family style!
1 comment:
I seriously can't get enough of how dang cute brandon is. i'm glad that matt had some time to go on a vacation. i can't believe how big your boys are getting, miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you at the beach!!!
Post a Comment