Kelli entered the MTC yesterday (the day before her Birthday). I know she won't be able to read this post, but I'm doing it anyway. This is after Kelli got set apart to be a Missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
Here are the kids singing Happy Birthday after dinner...........
........and this is the yummy dessert we ate.......
.......and here she is getting her last laughs with Kobe before he went to bed!
For the next 18 months, the Marshall Islands
won't know what hit them. I'm not talking about a tsunami, I'm talking about Sister Kelli Ann Hansen! Love you Kell Swell and Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! And that little Kobe is welcome to come give me his last laughs before bed ANY time.
OK. Lynds, you look like a Senator's wife (good thing in my book), Justin looks like he's on the cover of GQ Kids, Jeni, cute dress smooth operator (that song is playing on the computer right now hehe) and Kelli is wearing the headband we gave her. Dad, where's your prized b-day present? You know, your crossword puzzle book!? That dessert look even better really close up! :) and I miss Kelli. the pic of her and Kobes is so cute!
I can't believe Kelli is already out! This was a great post, it made me smile! I am so excited for her and she will be in our prayers! I laughed out loud at your "the marshall islands won't know what hit them" comment!
Post a Comment