Justin and Cassi made their own 2010 Winter Olympic Games a couple of weeks ago. After I had been watching a few sports they put together, I realized I needed to take pitures of the last 2 events..........
Here they are playing "Ice Hockey" with a stick, bat, and tennis ball............
Here they are "Curling." Cassi rolled the tennis balls as Justin would "brush" the ice. They would repeat until all the tennis balls were gone to see who won.
This is where the tennis balls would hopefully stop.
This is their drawing of the target:
You may think this is silly, crazy, weird, lame, etc.
Me, I think it's ingenious. It brought me back to the good old days when my sisters and I made a Wheel of Fortune game out of the bottom of the Fisher Price Merry-Go-Round in the very same backyard=)
2 comments:
yeah, genius.
i think it's awesome that they made up these games. it's good to use your imagination, kids just don't play like we used to.
Post a Comment