February 4, 2010

My Favorite Walk

This truly is why I live here!
I took the kids for a walk the other day along Shorline and down to the end of Stearns Wharf
(my favorite walk and it never gets old).
I snapped this picture in about 2 seconds and then put the camera away.
I was so excited when I got home that the 1 picture I took
was this one, and it turned out perfect!!
.....my small little digital camera and no enhancements needed,
it truly is beautiful!

4 comments:

JonathanJeni said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous, you know!

JonathanJeni said...

Oh, and I hope you used your Bob.

our little family said...

that is gorgeous! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!!!!

Jonathan Osorio said...

You mean you didn't use your BIG camera? It sure is a beautiful shot! Hope you guys can come out to Colorado some day for some different kind of natural beauty...of course, you gotta bring your BIG camera.