January 21, 2010

Chocolate Toothpaste

Would you buy "Toothpaste Choco?"

I did............
Justin liked it!


And so did Brandon!
I would NEVER,
NO NEVER
use that tactic to get my kids to brush their teeth.....better off not brushing!
What the kids really did was eat Chocolate Covered Bananas...........
Justin gave them a thumbs up!

And Brandon says hands in they're delicious!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Don't let Geri Holbrook see this post! :)

Such cute pictures!

t & e said...

oh my gosh, i wish i could've been there to see them get all messy. i love watching babies eat messy things, i probably would've joined in too, i love chocolate covered bananas! miss you!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

Oh Brando! I don't think I could make a mess that big if I tried. LOL

Chrissy said...

I am laughing really hard at these pictures. will you save some toothpaste for me, I want some:)