Ashley & Ben had their baby this morning so I took the kids down to meet their new cousin. Wesley Gray Stock is his name...he is SOOO CUTE!!! He has the kissiest lips ever! Ashley's Mom, Aunt and Grandma were there for their BIG morning and were still there when we left. Oh and we were able to meet Matt down there because he happened to be in LA recruiting so we saw him for about 20 minutes. Justin played bowling on Ben's I Phone the whole time (little stinker). This first picture is of Matt holding him...zonked out!
This is him sleeping so peacefully with Ashley's Aunt Debbie
I had to sneak one last peak of him before we left (he was wheeled down to the nursery for blood work) this is him screaming because he just had his blood work done =( Poor little guy but if you look closely you can see how big his mouth is...too cute!
This is him wrapped up all snug after his blood work, the nurse put him up in the window for Justin, Brandon and I to see one last time before we left...I already miss him....my bet is that I will go back down again this weekend! Congratulations Ben & Ashley!

No comments:
Post a Comment