July 7, 2009

ENGLAND, finally!

So I finally uploaded some of the 367 photos of England, there were so many I had to pick some and make a slideshow...they're probably boring to you but they bring back very fond memories for us as a family. Matt keeps bugging me to add these so this post is for you Matt

4 comments:

Katie said...

You're teasing us! It's not letting me view it because "This is a private video..."?

Have been waiting to see beautiful England!

Jeannie said...

Yeah, I wanna see it too! ;) Can I be invited?

t & e said...

oh Lyndsi I loved it. It makes me miss England and mom and dad so much. It looks like you guys had a great time and even saw dad a bit. But..I'm also glad I am in America!

JonathanJeni said...

So so so so so so jealous!!!!!! Looks like you guys really traveled around. It's so strange to visit a land with so many castles of past kingdoms, something we're not used to in the states. The pics are AMAZING! I hope we are able to visit in October, if not...someday. I'll keep dreaming.