Justin came out with a homemade crown, his cape, and a tie....no clue what he was doing but I thought he looked funny so I took a picture =)
Why do I have a picture of this food you ask??? Matt was overzealous when we finally got a propane tank for our NEW barbecue....he made me dinner (first time ever people, maybe we should buy new things more often). He put it on glass plates (which we rarely do), put some watermelon on the plate, and....hold your breath.....made some pasta salad from scratch (well the noodles came from a bag), and got our water bottles out and put them on paper towels =). You will understand my excitement if your REALLY know Matt. What a sweet husband I have.
A picture of Justin's feet in the ocean. QUESTION: why does the ocean produce this foamy stuff??? I have lived here all my life and I have not a clue!
Justin on our beach walk on Monday.

3 comments:
i honestly can't believe matt can even cook. i mean, i know he can make the pasta stuff, but who knew he could grill and let alone do it by himself. good job matt! way to be nice to your wife.
Awesome! Maybe he'll bbq more often! The meal looked great
LOL, here's your answer Lynds (this is CRAZY!!!!)
http://beerandscifi.com/2008/08/oceanfoam/
Post a Comment