The Table Scape that Grandma did, it was so springy and cute!
We put, or should I say squeezed, Brandon into this mini high chair while we ate =)
Justin and Cassi heading outside to do their Easter Egg Hunt
Justin and Cassi posing during their Easter Egg Hunt
Brandon happy as can be on Daddy's shoulder, I swear whenever I feed him it goes straight to his double chin.....Matt keeps telling me it's getting smaller and i beg to differ!!!
Justin with his loot of candy
Brandon enjoying Justin's eggs
Matt, Brandon and I. I posted this picture because Matt gave the cheesiest smile ever and i told him I was going to post it on the blog and he said, "don't you dare!" AND I DARED!!!!!!


6 comments:
Oh, he'll thank you for it later! You look gorgeous and Brandon is adorable as always! Where was Justin? Checking out his loot? :)
Justin and Brandon look so much alike! They are such cuties!
I LOVE Matt's smile here!!!! He should take all pics like this LOL!
-ashley
That is the best picture!!! LOL I LOVE IT! And B's double chin pic is SO CUTE!! He looks so much like Justin to me.
can matt ever take a normal picture? i really can't tell who brandon looks like, but he sure is dang cute and i love the double chin, it matches his daddy's. haha!
LOL SO CUTE!! Man, remember when it was US searching for eggs at grandma's house? Why is it that the older you get, the faster time flies by?!
Post a Comment