We didn't have fireworks in Goleta at Girsh Park on July 4th because of the Gap Fire so they did them on Labor Day. We went with Cassi and Dad. Here is Justin with his glow stick necklace plugging his ears because the fireworks were too loud for him.....he still enjoyed them..JPG)
Matt and Justin (notice Matt being a good Dad by plugging Justin's ears for him) =)
One of the many pictures I have of the fireworks......most of them didn't show up and then I realized afterwards that I had a fireworks setting on my camera.....I think I need to read the manual.
Justin rode on Matt's shoulders back to the car. He had a blast!
1 comment:
yeah finally an update. i can't believe how big justin looks every from a month ago. crazy! did the hub caps finally come? has he been ok with the crib down? miss you guys!
Post a Comment