I know it's blurry but if you know Justin you know what to expect when he get's excited. We are singing Happy Birthday to him as I took this picture. We had a Family Birthday Dinner and he opened presents from family. I am lucky he is a boy so he hasn't asked for a Birthday Party yet! So his dinner consisted of Chicken Dinosaurs, Hot Dogs, BBQ Chips, Watermelon, and Veggies (he thinks carrots are the only veggies so I added my own). Then he opened presents from Great Grandma & Grandpa , Grandma & Grandpa & Cassi, Dani, Deena & Austen & Jesse, and Ben & Ashley. He had a blast, in case you can't tell..JPG)
Justin blowing out the candles on his cupcakes (Cassi wrote "Justin rools & is the best")
Justin holding up the picture that Cassi drew for him on the wrapping paper of one of his presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment