We went to the BEACH a couple weeks ago in January.......
....and I found these in Brandon's diaper, right next to his BUM at home after I chased him down for a saggy diaper (thinking I was going to find a much dreaded poopy diaper).....
...those are ALL of the GAME PIECES to PARCHEESI in Brandon's wet diaper!
Yes, I threw those pieces into some bleach water, then dried them in the sun!
By the way, Justin plays with 3 dice at a time and can add faster than anyone I know
-he's a Math Whiz!
-he's a Math Whiz!
5 comments:
nice butt!
Awesome. Tell Brandon I'll be there on the 20th. You guys better come over or we're going to your house.
haha! that is soo funny!! oh my gosh. those boys are so funny. so did justin sneak them in there? also, im so jealous about the beach:(
Charlotte said, "Silly Brandon! LOL!!" "LOL, you have toys in your bum-bum! LOL!!"
Thanks for a good laugh, Lyndsi!
Post a Comment