Corn-fused?
I sure was!
The question is....which one is more corn-fusing?
They both are!
LANE FARMS: small, tight quarters, lots of dead ends & back aching (corn was so tall it towered over the path - which resulted in me feeling like a Rumpelstiltskin). Overall, felt a little panicked when my back was hurting so bad and we couldn't find the exit.
CORN-FUSING!
CORN-FUSING!
UNDERWOOD FAMILY FARMS: huge, spacious, open, map in the middle for the lost & huge hay pyramid to could climb & overlook the maze and farm. Overall, very enjoyable - especially with our shaved Ice (free refills) to enjoy along the way.
Still CORN-FUSING though!
The consensus.......
Still CORN-FUSING though!
The consensus.......
Lane Farms was far more frustrating
and
Underwood Family Farms was far more enjoyable!
Underwood Family Farms was far more enjoyable!
Thanks to this person, we had a fun time at the Underwood Family Farms in Moorpark
and I choose the more enjoyable one!
and I choose the more enjoyable one!

1 comment:
never been to a corn maze, they sure look fun. I am thinking next year we will try it out!
Post a Comment