November 2, 2009

Halloween

I forgot to take pictures of Halloween this year. This one was actually taken by Matt at our Ward Party.........the Knight and the Dragon

And this is the gang in the back of the car waiting for Trunk-or-Treat to start

I promise we had way more fun than these 2 pictures!

3 comments:

t & e said...

I love that Brandon is chewing on the candy! I really can't get over how big Justin is getting. He melted my heart the other day when I was talking to Matt on the phone and I heard Justin say I want to talk to Aunt Emmy. Miss you guys!

Cory Elvidge said...

Those are some fantastic costumes!!!!

JonathanJeni said...

He's totally a dragon (not a frog or a dinosaur). Oh, and I can't look at that picture of your boys and Cassi without making a loud and annoying hissing sound like a white tiger. lol