October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!

We went to the Pumpkin Patch again with some friends.................

Justin picked out his pumpkin, went for a hay ride, looked at the farm animals, talked to the talking scarecrow, saw a farm in action, and rode the tractor..............

then we went home and tried to get Justin to smile with his pumpkin........

.......then Brandon

...............better luck next year!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Brandon is KILLING me in that picture!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE J-Man's new haircut! He looks so so so adorable (and like such a big boy)...he is growing up too fast! -ashley

t & e said...

are those matching shirts? brandon is crying because he misses aunt emmy huh! Jman looks too big, miss you guys!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

I also love Justin's hair! Cool matching shirts too. :)

Dan, Lauren, and Sadie said...

who's gonna carve that pumpkin??? Matt??? ---- You should get one of those kits and carve Mater!

Caytlin said...

I MISS that pumpkin patch! I had an old home movie in the other day that my dad filmed the month after I was born at that pumpkin patch and David was scared of the scarecrow. :)