ahahahhaha! that's hilarious. I'm going to be laughing for hours. Love them so much. That picture of Brandon kind of looks like Grandpa Hillstead a little bit.
Yeah, how DO we keep the little fingers off of the toilet paper? You snapped the perfect shot that describes my bathrooms 5x/day. lol Brandon is so adorable, Justin is such a big boy now! How time flies!
4 comments:
So cute!! It's true what they say, that a picture is worth a thousand words. Don't you love when you take one that totally captures their personality?
ahahahhaha! that's hilarious. I'm going to be laughing for hours. Love them so much. That picture of Brandon kind of looks like Grandpa Hillstead a little bit.
Yeah, how DO we keep the little fingers off of the toilet paper? You snapped the perfect shot that describes my bathrooms 5x/day. lol Brandon is so adorable, Justin is such a big boy now! How time flies!
LOL I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment