March 22, 2009

Bowling

Matt took Justin bowling while I ran a few errands. Here's Matt bowling


Justin bowling

Matt's flamin' shoes

Justin's "fire" shoes


Matt and Justin

Matt, Justin and Brandon


Lyndsi, Justin and Brandon


Justin, very excited about his score

We ate after they finished bowling and Justin was eating his French Fries and said, "Look mom, I'm a walrus!" That's the nicest looking walrus I've ever seen


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

kelliann said...

dude justin is getting huge! oh and lynard you look FABULOUS!

Danny and Jaimi Weller said...

The walrus-man looks so much like you Lynds.
Why isn't Matt using the pink ball?
I want to rub the fuzz on Brandon's head! ;P
And I agree with Kel, you look GREAT!
Go Gauchos!(like the only team I care anything about...lol)

Cory Elvidge said...

Lynds, for reals.... how can you look so beautiful in every single picture?! Have you ever heard of bad hair days? Sleep-deprived puffy face days? Or days when the pictures just have to be taken in your pjs because you can't find time to get out of them?! That's it, the next picture you post, I want you in your pajamas with curlers in your hair, your eyes half closed, and if you could find some sort of food substance to smear on your cheek that would be good, as tribute to your favorite dark-browned haired cousin (I am the only one right?! lol) And your family is goy-jus! xo

t & e said...

flamin shoes for a flamin dude! haha, just kidding matt. yeah seriously lynds you look awesome in every picture. i just miss you guys so much, i need to come visit bad. love you all!