This is a huge collage of all the pictures I took of Brandon and his cousin Noah, he was here for 2 weeks. Brandon misses his playmate and has now taken a liking to the mirror, perhaps he think Noah is his reflection??? Noah is 18 days older than Brandon. If you can't figure out who is who just look for Brandon's cleft chin =)


2 comments:
Too Cute! An 18 day difference seems to shrink as time goes by. When they grow up they will probably assume they were born on the same day. :) I sure hope they will have many more opportunities to play together in the future! I sure miss Brandonian!
lol, SO CUTE! I can't believe that I have never met ANY of your families kids. So depressing! Why isn't it a law that you have to live by family forever?! It should be!
Post a Comment