Me pregnant with Brandon at church on my due date.......the next picture is about 15 hours later



We'll just name this picture Reality.... a picture tells a thousand words and you can tell by how I look is exactly how I felt...far from pretty, however, still somehow happy...... =)
And again, this is how Matt felt....wait a second, did he deliver Brandon or did I? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, you didn't sleep very well in that recliner that folded out into a bed! (In all honesty Matt was a big help but I couldn't resist)
This is how Justin felt.....a very proud Big Brother!
And Danny brought Chocolate Cigars to celebrate! Danny is a natural (either he's watched too many movies or he's done this a lot....lol) Matt on the other hand is a Rookie (I think he thinks it's like a cigarette....oh Matt you have a lot to learn)! And then there's Brandon, sleeping through all the nonsense.
3 comments:
Wow, Lyndsi. For some reason I don't remember knowing you guys were pregnant! Congradulations! What a cutie he is. I'm sure Justin will make a great big brother!
What a great start to a new year.
oh my gosh, the picture of you in your church clothes doesnt even look like you are pregnant. you look awesome. thanks for the update and it was so good to see you guys. hopefully we will see you again soon! love ya
Lyndsi, I MISS YOU!!!!! ugggg, why do we have to live so far away! You look beautiful by the way. Sadly, I didn't look even close to that cute when I was pregnant lol.
Cor
xo
www.fortunatechaos.com
Post a Comment