So Matt and I decided to take a picture of just the kids this year for Christmas cards for various reasons (the main one being that we were never home all together to coordinate it). I am on the computer and Matt decides to set up a Photo Shoot in the Living Room.....he had asked me how to work the camera so he could get the lighting right. He then recruited me as his assistant (all I had to do was wait until he said okay and push the button to take the picture). This is one of Matt's test shots for lighting, angle, etc......
......and this is what becomes of it....


When he finished he said, "I should've been a photographer"
and I replied, "yeah, just like you should've been an entertainer!" (he always told me that when we were dating =) Thank you for your sense of humor Matt =)
............turns out we used one for our Christmas Card.............
......and this is what becomes of it....
When he finished he said, "I should've been a photographer"
and I replied, "yeah, just like you should've been an entertainer!" (he always told me that when we were dating =) Thank you for your sense of humor Matt =)
............turns out we used one for our Christmas Card.............
No comments:
Post a Comment