November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch & Carving

Justin and Cassi at the Pumpkin Patch. This was the best picture I could get because it was so hot and sunny they couldn't see. Mom and I took them.

Justin and Cassi excited to go in the Corn Maze

I kept trying to get a picture of these two but they were either out of the picture before it took or they were just a flash in the bottom of the screen so we finally made them stop to take a quick picture inside e Corn Maze.

Justin and Cassi in front of a horse at the entrance of Lane Farms
Justin and Matt carving the pumpkins. I somehow forgot to take a picture of their final products.......must have been my pregnancy brain. However, we did have fun. Justin's Pumpkin ended up losing a tooth and Matt's mouth ended up in the shape of a perfect "M." He said he didn't realize it until afterwards, what do you think?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The smile he has with his hand in the pumpkin is great! He looks so excited and happy!

t & e said...

while i was in wyoming i saw kim and sam's wedding video oh my gosh lynds you would die. you should see matt he look so young and so different. talk to kim if you wanna see it.