February 23, 2008

Monterey Bay Aquarium

On our way up the coast we stopped to see the Elephant Seals. They had their babies earlier in the week so it was fun to see the little ones (well, as little as they get). This picture is of one part of the beach that was filled with them...i have many more pictures but I think one will do!


We also stopped at a neat little place called Ragged Point, this is Justin on a gazebo overlooking the ocean

Justin and Me at Ragged Point

Grandpa and Justin at Ragged Point

Justin tackling Cassi on the grass at Ragged Point

I snapped this shot out the dirty window driving along the PCH, what a beautiful sunset....we met Matt later at the hotel in Marina, he was able to go the Aquarium with us the next day amongst his recruiting.

We (Mom, Dad, Cassi, Matt, Justin, and I) met up at the Aquarium the next day with Billy and Angie.
A Shark encounter at the Aquarium!

A Jellyfish........this was a really cool exhibit.....they are very relaxing and mezmerizing!

I snapped this shot of the Octopus with my flash....then Angie started laughing because it said all over the exhibit to not use your flash on the Octopus.....oooopppss.....Mom did it too before we saw the signs =)

Matt (eating seeds) and Justin with a little Shark

We had a lot of fun with Mom, Dad, Billy, and Angie. Afterwards we were going to eat at Bubba Gumps but the wait was too long so we ate at Fish Hopper. They had the best Clam Chowder ever and it wasn't really fishy tasting! We tried some of Dad's Swordfish, it's not fishy, tastes more like chicken! Thanks Billy and Angie for picking a yummy spot to eat! I took way too many pictures so I had no space left on my camera to capture Forrest Gump, Cassi & Dad getting drenched and stranded on a rock when a huge wave came, a total 80's singer that was signing cd's he was selling, and much more....maybe next time. Thanks to Mom, Dad, and Cassi for inviting us!

No comments: