September 2, 2007

Justin's 2nd Birthday Party

Justin smiling as we sang the Happy Birthday song to him
Justin opening his first present (I realized he was so fast in motion that the
pictures were all blury so I stopped taking pictures of him opening them)Justin hitting the Caterpillar Pinata that Cassi and Justin made.Justin waiting for Lyndsi to light the candles
(he already swiped his finger in the chocolate icing if you can't notice)
Justin taking his first bite of his cupcakeHad to put in Mr. Chocolate showing off his messJustin was giving Uncle Ben kisses with his icing mouth!

2 comments:

t & e said...

Oh Lynds- does he ever look like you. He has to be the cutest ever! I wish I could have been there. Give him a big kiss and hug from Aunt Emmy. Love you Guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to our bestest nephew ever! We LOVE you Justin! I also loved your pinata! Can't wait for next year!