Getting a good picture of you and your spouse is hard. Getting a good picture of you, your spouse, and your son is IMPOSSIBLE!
You guys are adorable! What a beautiful family picture!
what the.....i didnt know you took this....i LOVE IT!!!!!!! its so cute...look at little chunka...i mean j-man...i mean justin in his little white shirt...aaawwwwwwww....oh and you and matt look great too ;)
ps..justin is huge now!
WHATEVER!!!!! You know you're hot Lyndsi. That's a great picture!-Jaimi
Linds-I can't find your email so I emailed Matt, but we have one of these now. www.emilyandtrent.blogspot.com, check it out. LOVE YOU
Lynds-I just noticed I spelled your name wrong, SORRY
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You guys are adorable! What a beautiful family picture!
what the.....i didnt know you took this....i LOVE IT!!!!!!! its so cute...look at little chunka...i mean j-man...i mean justin in his little white shirt...aaawwwwwwww....oh and you and matt look great too ;)
ps..justin is huge now!
WHATEVER!!!!! You know you're hot Lyndsi. That's a great picture!
-Jaimi
Linds-I can't find your email so I emailed Matt, but we have one of these now. www.emilyandtrent.blogspot.com, check it out. LOVE YOU
Lynds-I just noticed I spelled your name wrong, SORRY
Post a Comment